Welcome to the official website of Kerala
The history of The Kerala Ceramics dates back to 1937 when the Maharaja
of the then Princely State of Travancore set
up one unit for Mining and Refining of China Clay and another unit for
manufacture of Porcelain wares.
The Kerala Ceramics Ltd. was set up in 1963 as a fully owned Government
of Kerala Undertaking (under Companies Act) with its registered Office
at Kundara, Kollam
by amalgamating these two units.